We do not think of contracts simply as statements of rights and obligations, but as documents that contain important business data, operating procedures, and ways of collaborating with customers and partners. Whether you require terms of business or are embarking on a strategic alliance, the contract must reflect a mutually acceptable outcome, market conditions, and comply with regulations.
Contracts we draft:
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Heads of terms and term sheets
- Letters of intent
- Instructions to proceed
- Website terms and conditions
- Introducer Agreements
- Reseller and Distribution Agreements
Data Protection Compliance
- Data Processor Agreements and addenda
- Standard contractual clauses
- Privacy and Cookie Policies
- Consultancy and professional services
- Supply of consultants
- Engagement letters
- Systems implementation
- Software development
- SaaS and software licensing and maintenance
- System integration agreements
- Managed services
- Intra-group operations and management services
Post contract documents
- Variation and amendment agreements
- Novation agreements
If the contract you require is not listed, please let us know what you need. Alternatively, we may have what you need off-the-shelf in Contractsmith.
How it works
We take your instructions.
A fixed fee is agreed.
Your Contract is drafted.
Your comments are reflected.
You receive your contract via Contractsmith and email.
A typical draft contract starts from as little as £750 plus VAT, less for an NDA, but if your requirements are more complex don’t worry, we will happily agree a fixed fee, ensuring you know exactly what work will be done and the cost.
We are a boutique law firm specialising in commercial contracts for software and service providers
What You Get
Save time and money on external legal fees with our unique combination of technology, software, and legal services