Often you do not have the ability to provide your own terms, or the other side returns your draft contract marked-up with comments. Help is needed for you to understand the comments and reach a win-win solution.
That’s where we come in.
We have experience of a vast range of commercial contracts and are able to advise on the issues and how they may be solved in accordance with applicable law and best practice.
Contracts we review:
- Non-disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Heads of terms and term sheets
- Letters of intent
- Instructions to proceed
- Website terms and conditions
- Introducer Agreements
- Reseller and Distribution Agreements
Data Protection Compliance
- Data Processor Agreements and addenda
- Standard contractual clauses
- Privacy and Cookie Policies
- Consultancy and professional services
- Supply of consultants
- Engagement letters
- Systems implementation
- Software development
- SaaS and software licensing and maintenance
- System integration agreements
- Managed services
- Intra-group operations and management services
Post contract documents
- Variation and amendment agreements
- Novation agreements
If the contract you require is not listed, please let us know what you need. Alternatively Doc-Analyser within Contractsmith may help you review the document yourself.
How it works
We take your instructions.
A fixed fee is agreed.
Your contract is reviewed.
Your comments are reflected.
You receive our advice by Contractsmith and email.
A typical contract review starts from as little as £550 plus VAT, but if your requirements are more complex don’t worry, we will happily agree a fixed fee with you for the work required, ensuring you know exactly what work will be done and the cost.
We are a boutique law firm specialising in commercial contracts for software and service providers
What You Get
Save time and money on external legal fees, with our unique combination of technology, software, and legal services