This policy relates to our website at www.mattersmith.co.uk owned and operated by Mattersmith Limited, a recognised body authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with number 650058 and incorporated in England and Wales with company number 11320618.
- We also obtain information about your Internet usage by using a small file of letters and numbers (known as a cookie). If you consent to our doing so, cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer to help us to assess how you use our website and how we can improve our website. Some of the cookies we use improve the functionality of our website, so if you choose to disable those cookies or all cookies on your browser, you might find that you can’t access some aspects of our website, or that parts of the website don’t function in the way you might expect them to.
- The cookies we use assist us in the following ways:
- remember login details;
- collect information about the way you use the site;
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your interests; and
- recognise you when you return to our site.
- The cookies we use fall into the following categories:
- those which are strictly necessary for the operation of the site;
- analytical/performance cookies, which recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site;
- targeting cookies which record your visits to the website, pages visited and links you have followed in order to make the website more relevant to your interests.
- The following table contains more information about the individual cookies and the purposes for which we use them:
Cookie Purpose Google Analytics Used to distinguish unique users Google Tag Manager Collects information about use of links and tags within the site Addthis Social media icons Contact form Contact us form SRA Clickable logo Link for SRA logo trackable
- You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser or by using the feature we’ve provided as you land on our website.
- If you require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org